This is old news now. See what you missed.
- 15. February 2023 - Mark a date in your calendar: Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology Symposium on May 4, 2023 12:00-16:00 in Lecture hall 2, Biomedicum 1, Helsinki. Come to learn about chemical biology and compound (drug) screening opportunities available in Finland! Open to everybody. Register by April 15, 2023.
- 13. December 2022 - We would like to inform you that there will be some changes with HTB’s pricing for year 2023.
- Please note that all work hours used for project work by HTB personnel will be billed from the project. The prices in general will increase next year to compensate all the increasing costs of materials and maintenance contracts. We will inform you about the new prices later.
- We will stop providing FBS to users starting from the 1st of January 2023.
- Lastly, we would like to remind all BRAD and Phera users not to modify existing protocols that are not your own. If you need to modify a protocol, create/copy your own with your initials.
- 24. August 2022 - HTB start providing Mycoplasma contamination testing service for local researchers
- 17. May 2022 - HTB will be closed in July, weeks 27-30 (4.-29.7.2022). To secure the delivery before the summer break, please, make sure to order pre-drugged plates and compound aliquots in iLAB by the following dates:
- any new or modifed layouts by 4pm on Mon 6.6.
- re-prints of previously made layouts 4pm on Mon 13.6.
- aliquots by 4pm on Mon 27.6.
If you have any questions, you can reach the drugging team at fimm-htb-drugging (at) helsinki.fi