- The platform allows to study the activity and mechanism of action of approved and investigational drugs and to learn about cell vulnerabilities and drug resistance mechanisms.
- Samples are typically biobanked frozen or freshly isolated mononuclear cells from hematological malignancies or cell lines.
- We use drugs or drug candidates and cell surface markers of your choice. See contact details below.
- Oncology collection QA1B has 40 clinically relevant drugs and combinations in seven doses on a 384-well plate. QA1B is designed for acute myeloid leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Other drug collections are available.
- Optimized antibody panels to detect main cell types of AML and ALL contain up to 9 cell surface markers and viability dyes.
- Efficient and economical use of detection antibodies is achieved using ECHO acoustic dispenser for accurately transferring small volumes of reagents and other lab automation for antibody staining.
- Drug response data is reported using a web-based service (TDB).
The chart below illustrates the workflow and differences between the classical DSRT, in which all cells in a well are evaluated as a single unit, and flow DSRT, in which each cell in each well produces a data point for each marker/antibody, thus allowing to reveal population-specific drug responses: