In September 2023, the Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM) is hosting the 12th annual meeting of the Nordic EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine in Helsinki/Espoo. The Nordic EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine is a major strategic player in Europe’s efforts towards understanding molecular mechanisms of disease, thanks to its complementary research expertise, outstanding research infrastructures and industry collaborations. The Partnership now consists of four Nordic research centres, with more than 60 Group and Team Leaders and 600 researchers and staff. The meeting attendees include group leaders, doctoral, postdoctoral and senior researchers, technology experts and coordinators from all of the Nordic EMBL nodes, as well as representatives from EMBL.
- Registration and abstract submission opens: 5 May 2023
- Registration and abstract submission closes: 15 June 2023
- Deadline for hotel reservations: 31 July 2023 (not part of the registration process - node-specific instructions will be provided by your local admin team)
- Young Investigators’ Meeting: Monday-Tuesday, 11-12 September 2023
- Main Meeting: Tuesday evening-Thursday, 12-14 September 2023