Please bear in mind the following once you have registered.
- Double-check the study programme for timetables, course literature, completion methods and teaching venues.
- Cancel your registration for a course if you cannot attend it.
- Activate your University of Helsinki user account.
- Participate in the discipline-specific orientation session. For information, see the study programme.
- Check the availability of course literature.
- If necessary, submit a substitution application.
Attend the lectures and complete the assignments specified in the study programme.
The Moodle online learning platform
- If the Moodle online learning platform is used in studies, the date of opening is in the study programme.
- Log onto the Moodle learning platform for the course. You can find the link and the course key under ‘Participation information’ in ‘My pages’.
- Moodle manual for students
- If the course requires an examination, register for it at least ten days before the examination date under ‘Participation information’ in ‘My pages’.
- Make sure that you have completed all the assignments required for the course.
- Provide feedback on your studies.
- Check your grade in WebOodi. Grades will be registered within four to six weeks of the date you completed the course.
- If necessary, request the registration of a module.
- Request an official transcript of studies.
- Find out about other courses available at the Open University, and continue your studies.