Viikki Innovation Platform's 1st CnW event
Are you a Viikki-based innovator, student, researcher, teacher, or ecosystem member? Or would you like to hear how to become a part of the Viikki Innovation Community? Join us on June 1st for inspirational talks and networking.
Come and join the Viikki Innovation Platform’s Cheese n’ Wine Gathering where our guest speakers share their secret recipes how their innovative ideas can make an impact on our society and what are the needed ingredients in the cooking process.
Time: 1.6.2022 at 14-16
Place: Viikinkaari 1, Biocenter 3, room 2402 (Telkänpönttö) & 2nd floor lobby
- 14.00 Opening words, Harriet Gullstén, Head of Viikki Innovation Platform
- 14.05 Finnish pharmaceutical technology company significantly improving global health - Edward Häggström, CEO at Nanoform Finland Oyj & Professor at University of Helsinki
- 14.15 Experiences on entrepreneurship- Hannes Lohi, Professor at University of Helsinki
- 14.25 Nature-based high-diversity microbiome as a tool to enhance immune modulation indoors - Aki Sinkkonen, Senior Scientist at Luke
- 14.35 Entrepreneurship - William von der Pahlen, Entrepreneur & Founder
- 14.45 Innovations will transform the food system, but not before we change the innovation system - Laura Forsman, Manager of Viikki Food Design Factory
- 14.55 Inspiring Private Investments, Finnish Business Angels Network - Annukka Mickelsson, Chair of Board at FIBAN
- 15.05 - 16.00 Networking
Registration by 27.5.2022 (closed)