We are pleased to invite applications for mobility and workshop grants.
Participating universities: Copenhagen Business School and Södertörn University (mobility and workshops), Aarhus University (mobility only) and University of Oslo (workshops only)
Dead-line for applications: 3 June 2019
Funding is applied for on a competitive basis. Applicants must be doing research within the themes of ReNEW:
- Nordic cooperation and region-building;
- Democracy, governance and law;
- Public policy, gender equality and labour markets;
- Imagining Norden - branding and Nordic reputation;
- Multiculturalism and globalization;
- Nordic culture, education and media.
Check the Call for Applications for further details on the eligibility criteria and instructions on how to apply!