Lammi Biological Station invites you to organise courses, workshops and seminars.
- The largest lecture room accommodates up to 120 people.
- Eight smaller classrooms are suited for groups of 8–35.
- All seminar rooms are equipped with a projector, a desktop computer, and a flipchart and marker board.
- Room for approximately 45 posters
- The large dining hall has a maximum capacity of 120 people.
- The halls of residence can accommodate up to 150 people.
- A large lakeside sauna and two other saunas in the student hall
- All residence halls and seminar rooms have a wireless network (UniGuest and Eduroam).
Ilves seminar room
As the room can accommodate 120 people, it is well suited for holding large seminars. It can be furnished as a lecture room with tables or, to achieve the maximum seating capacity, with chairs only.
The classrooms on the second floor are available to courses and groups.
The first floor includes a cafeteria and a larger meeting room named Kuha.