- Expertise and support especially for antimicrobial screening, including host-pathogen co-cultures
- Antibacterial profiling for novel compounds
- Expertise on using natural products in screening
- Follow-up studies with organotypic cell models, cellular and vesicular drug transport assays and predictive pharmacokinetic models
- Computational ADME services, state-of-the-art predictions of pharmacokinetic properties, binding to metabolic proteins or transporters, and prediction of potential liabilities using statistical models developed in-house or available through commercial solutions.
- Expertise in database handling and machine-learning methods in particular deep-learning technologies
- Follow-up studies including virtual screening of compound collections using similarity searches, pharmacophore models and docking-based solutions
- LC/MS analytics for hits identified in in vitro screens and purity analyses of chemical libraries
Starting March 1, 2023, reservations to our core facility's equipment as well as project requests for screening and LC-MS services is done through iLab. Please follow the link below to register and login to iLab. You can find us under the DDCB-PHAR core.