IMESS is the leading two-year programme in comparative area studies that helps you to develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, the Baltics, Russia, the Caucasus and Central Asia.
The graduates have taken leadership positions in distinguished private and public sector organisations (including the IMF, EBRD, Risk Control, banks and financial institutions, diplomacy and media, civil service, self-employment) and many have continued with doctoral studies.
- University of Helsinki, Finland
- University College London, UK (coordinating institution)
- University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Charles University, Czech Republic
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
- Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- Higher School of Economics, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
- University of Tartu, Estonia
More information about the IMESS programme.