If you applied to a Master's Programme at the University of Helsinki in the application round taking place between 3 December 2019 and 10 January 2020, the information on this page applies to you.
Please note that the University of Helsinki does not publish the names of the admitted students or the minimum scores for admission. You can check the scoring of your application based on your application number.
If your application was accepted, please take the following actions:
- Notify the university whether you accept the study place or not.
- If your acceptance was conditional, read the instructions for conditionally accepted applicants.
- Register yourself as an attending or non-attending student.
Registration for the academic year 2020-2021 starts on 1 May 2020.
- Read about saving your information in the student register.
- Read the pages for New students to find out how to apply for a residence permit, get housing and other useful information.
- If you have any questions about studying, please contact Student Services.
You can find information about how the coronavirus situation affects the teaching and studies at the University of Helsinki on the Instructions for Students -website: The effect of Coronavirus on your studies – Q&A.
Please note that some of the actions have a deadline. Keep your deadlines or you may lose your study place.
Applicants on a reserve list
If you are on a reserve list, please read the instructions for an applicant on a reserve list.
You might be interested in the following pages:
- Degree Programmes
You can find the admissions criteria for the programme you applied for here.
- Appealing against a decision
if you find a decision regarding admission to be erroneous and you wish to appeal against it, follow the instructions on this page.
If your application was rejected, you might be interested in the following pages: