The jury for selecting the programme participants for 2023-2024 season will be updated here soon!
The jury includes sponsor-mentor companies representatives and other experts on sustainable food systems, innovations and commercialization of products and services.
Delivering over or according to expectations on:
Feedback measurement in Jan. 2022
Delivering over or according to expectations on (above 3,5/5 score):
Feedback measured in December 2022.
- Hands-on guidance and mentoring with real concrete insight from industry on how to build food business case. Not just theoretical lectures from people who have never worked in the industry. Networking ability and sharing experiences / progress with other teams.
- I really enjoyed the workshops because it sparked up very fruitful conversation and brainstorming. Also it was a great opportunity to pitch on the big stage and to get new contacts. I also liked to the fact that each time the teams had to challenge themselves and present their ideas and business plans to the whole group and I think this benefited everyone. Presenting early-stage plans to the whole group is for sure hard work and stressful but I think that this is an excellent way to push people out of the comfort zone and develop communication skills and to get feedback! I also liked the presentations from the mentors and how it was structured and it was also great to hear real-life-experiences from the coaches and mentors.
- Learning to understand the start-up ecosystem.
- Definitely sparring from the mentors and coffee break discussions. Thank you! Also networking opportunities during Slush was extremely valuable.
- All the teams share the common concept of food, but all have different angles. The common theme makes it easy to share thoughts and ideas, as we have sort of similar take on things, so to say. The sessions we've had have been helpful to get a wider perspective and learn about "business things", that are perhaps not so familiar to scientists. Learning about what investors are looking for and learning about financing options are valuable.
- The insight on the vision of investors and companies in FoodTech area gave the understanding on the current state-of-art and the needs. It helps greatly in working out a selling strategy.