As the coronavirus pandemic continues, we strive for flexibility in the use of funding. In planning activities, applicants should follow all guidelines from their universities and local and national authorities and also consider virtual or hybrid events.
Eligible applicants are researchers at all stages of their careers, including PhD students and affiliated researchers, working in these above-mentioned universities. The grants are awarded on a competitive basis for research that ties in directly with the themes of ReNEW:
- Nordic cooperation and region-building;
- Democracy, governance and law;
- Public policy, gender equality and labour markets;
- Imagining Norden - branding and Nordic reputation;
- Multiculturalism and globalization;
- Nordic culture, education and media.
Deadline for applications is 29 November 2021. The next call will open in March 2022.
Download the full call and submit your application here: ReNEW Call for applications is open!