Eligible applicants are researchers at all stages of their careers, including PhD students and affiliated researchers, working in these above-mentioned universities. The grants are awarded on a competitive basis for research that ties in directly with the themes of ReNEW:
- Nordic cooperation and region-building.
- Democracy, governance and law.
- Public policy, gender equality and labour markets.
- Imagining Norden - branding and Nordic reputation.
- Multiculturalism and globalization.
- Nordic culture, education and media.
Deadline for applications is 10 March 2023.
See the entire call and submit your application here:
The call is also available as PDF file: Call for applications: ReNEW outreach, mobility, workshop and open access grants, February 2023 [PDF]