As the coronavirus pandemic continues to restrict face-to-face activities and mobility, we especially invite proposals for virtual events and other creative forms for outreach. Given the circumstances, we will strive for flexibility in the use of funding. In planning activities, applicants should follow all guidelines from their universities and local and national authorities.
Eligible applicants are researchers at all stages of their careers, including PhD students and affiliated researchers, working in these above-mentioned universities. The grants are awarded on a competitive basis for research that ties in directly with the themes of ReNEW:
- Nordic cooperation and region-building;
- Democracy, governance and law;
- Public policy, gender equality and labour markets;
- Imagining Norden - branding and Nordic reputation;
- Multiculturalism and globalization;
- Nordic culture, education and media.
Deadline for applications is 11 June 2021. The next call will open in October 2021.
Read the full call and submit your application here: ReNEW Call for applications April 2021! You can also download it as PDF.