iLab instructions for PI's
Instructions for PIs
Going forward, the Flow Cytometry Unit at University of Helsinki is excited to start using, iLab, an online
system to streamline the process of ordering and billing for core service requests.
It was indicated that you have researchers who use the core’s services, and we wanted to let you know
that you may receive email requests from researchers wishing to join your group. The request email will
have specific instructions on how to approve the request. In case you are interested in the process, we
have pasted instructions below. If you would prefer to delegate these notifications/approvals to a
financial manager, please email email@example.com with your financial manager’s name &
- Click here to set up your iLab password.
- Click here to log-in: https://eu.ilabsolutions.com/service_center/show_external/3607
- You will use your institution email address to log into iLab.
- Once logged in, look for the link in the left hand menu that says 'my groups'. Hover-over and select your lab.
- Set the auto-approval amount if you do not wish to approve service requests below a certain dollar amount. To do this, select the 'Members' panel and enter a dollar amount in the 'Auto Pre-Approval' amount and click 'save settings.’
- To approve lab membership requests, select the ‘Membership Requests’ tab. New membership requests will show at the top of this page. Click “Approve” to accept a member into your lab. Click “Reject” if they are not a member of your lab.
More detailed instructions are available in the HelpSite. For any questions not addressed in the manual,
click on the “HELP” link in the upper right hand corner or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The iLab - UH Team