This conference is organized by Lahti University Campus together with Lahti City and the Wellbeing Services County of Päijät-Häme. Our partners are ICLEI Europe, Planetary Health Alliance Europe, University of Helsinki, Helsinki One Health HOH, Helsinki Institute of Sustainability Science HELSUS, Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare THL, Finnish Environment Institute SYKE and GoGreenRoutes.
- Tari Haahtela, Emeritus professor, University of Helsinki
- Jaana Halonen, Chief researcher, Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare THL
- Riikka Paloniemi, Docent, Unit director, Finnish Environment Institute SYKE
- Tarja Pitkänen, Associate professor, University of Helsinki
- Riikka Puhakka, Docent, University of Helsinki
- Ville Uusitalo, Associate professor, LUT University
- Suvi Virtanen, Professor, Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare THL
- conference coordinator Marju Prass, Specialist, Lahti University Campus
- Minna-Maija Salomaa, Secretary General, Lahti University Campus
Funding and sponsors
In addition to resources and funding from organizers and partners, additional financial support has been provided by the Federation of Finnish Learned Societies (TSV) and by Lidl Finland.