Submission of abstracts is now CLOSED, and we will send out notifications of acceptance or rejection of the abstract to the submitting authors by 15 May 2023
To proceed with the abstract submission, your agreement with the following statements is required:
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference.
- The NNPC2023 Organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration by latest 1 June 2023.
- In case the presenting author is unable to attend the Conference, a substitute presenter may take the presenting author’s place. The new presenter must be listed as co-author on the abstract and must be registered for the Conference by latest 1 June 2023.
- Abstracts must be approved by all authors before submission.
- If accepted for poster presentation, the presenting author agrees to present the poster according to the poster guidelines that will be communicated by email. If accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author agrees to present the abstract during the scheduled time/date and upload all presentation files according to presentation guidelines that will be communicated by email.
- The presenting author will keep NNPC2023 Organizing Committee informed of any changes to the contact information provided.
- Abstracts submission opens on 15 January 2023 and must be received no later than 1 May 2023.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts are limited to one A4 page and can include figures (See more in Abstract Template).
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Presenter Name and Contact Details — Enter the name of the person who will present the abstract. All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the presenter contact.
- Format preferred — Check the box to indicate your preference of either oral or poster format. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to make the final determination of presentation format. You are not guaranteed to receive your preferred format.
- Category — The categories are used by the Organizing Committee to arrange the sessions. Check the box that best describes the category for which the abstract is most suited.
Reviewing and notification
- The NNPC2023 Organizing Committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the submitting authors by 15 May 2023.
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national and international legislation, and ethical guidelines with regards to humans and animals. The NNPC2023 Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please check that your email address is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- To receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your abstract, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- For all enquiries regarding abstracts and registration, please contact the NNPC2023 Organizing Committee at email@example.com
- Russian attendees: NNPC2023 Organizing Committee follow the guidelines https://www.helsinki.fi/en/news/war-ukraine for Russian participants. Affiliation field must be completed as ”Independent Researcher.”