Welcome to the Nordic Natural Products Conference 2023, which will be held in Helsinki, Finland, June 14-16, 2023!
The Nordic Natural Products Conference aims to strengthen the Nordic scientific collaboration in the field of natural product chemistry, pharmacognosy and closely related disciplines. The scientific programme of NNPC2023 showcases the interdisciplinarity of natural product research and a range of topics and newest advances are covered by prominent speakers. NNPC2023 is also a great opportunity for presenting your latest results to the scientific community and for networking with colleagues from the Nordic countries and beyond.
The history of Nordic Natural Products Conference (NNPC) dates back to 1961 when it was organised for the first time in Bornholm, Denmark, as Nordic Natural Product Chemistry Symposia. Since 2005, the meeting has been arranged every second year in one of the Nordic countries. In 2021, the NNPC was held in virtual format due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but now we hope to meet again in person in 2023, this time in Finland.
- Natural product analytics
- Sustainable sourcing in natural product drug discovery
- New sources for natural product discoveries
- New targets and biological activities for natural products
- Ethnopharmacology and traditional medicine
- Natural product research - From the past to the future
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Judith M. Rollinger, University of Vienna
- Prof. Rebecca Goss, University of St. Andrews
- Dr. David J. Newman, Retired Chief, Natural Products Branch, NIH/NCI
- Prof. Gabriele Costantino, University of Parma
- Dr. Quoc-Tuan Do, GreenPharma S.A.S.
- Dr. Olga Genilloud, Fundación MEDINA
- Prof. Moses K. Langat, Royal Botanic Gardens Kew
- Prof. Birger Lindberg Møller, University of Copenhagen
- Prof. Hanna Mazur-Marzec, University of Gdańsk
- Dr. Dashnie Naidoo-Maharaj, University of Pretoria
- Prof. Jean-Luc Wolfender, University of Geneva
We look forward to meeting you in Helsinki in June 2023!