The International Forest Policy Meeting (IFPM) is a biannual event addressing forest and forest-related issues from a social science perspective and bringing together scholars and research from different parts of the world.
The 5th IFPM is an in-person conference and aims to provide an open environment to present, interact and critically discuss new insights to wicked problems. The conference will facilitate the exchange of the latest research in the field. Contributions on topics of social and environmental justice and equity related to forests and forest lands are particularly welcomed. The event is organized by the University of Helsinki.
The tentative programme has been published: Link to programme page. Registration window will open soon.
Deadlines and key dates:
- mid May, 2023: Call for papers published
- September 30, 2023: Submission deadline for proposed panels and papers
- December 1, 2023: Acceptance/rejection of panels/papers. Registration opens early December 2023.
- January 10, 2024: Deadline for registration
- March 1, 2024: Final programme published
- April 10, 2024: Start of conference