Organizers and Contact Information
On this page, you can find contact information for the conference's local organizing committee and scientific board.
Satu Palva, Neuroscience Center, HiLIFE, University of Helsinki, Finland & Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Glasgow, UK.
Local organizing committee
- Teija Kujala, Deparment of psychology and logopedics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Helsinki, Finland
- J. Matias Palva, Department of Neuroscience and Bioengineering, Aalto University & Neuroscience Center, HiLIFE, University of Helsinki, Finland & Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Mike X Cohen, Radboud University, The Netherlands
- Birte Forstmann, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Ole Jensen, University of Birmingham, UK
- Lauri Nummenmaa, University of Turku, Finland
- Tiina Parviainen, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Virginie Van Wassenhove, CEA, Neurospin, France
- Piia Astikainen, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Elvira Brattico, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Philippe Ciuciu, CEA, Neurospin, France
- Risto Ilmoniemi, Aalto University, Finland
- Frini Karayanidis, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Laura Marzetti, D'Annunzio University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy
- Lucia Melloni, Max Planck for Empirical Aesthetics, Germany
- Marios Philiastides, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Gregor Thut, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Riitta Salmelin, Aalto University, Finland