Abstract Submissions are accepted only electronically by using the on-line submission system.
Accepted contributions will be presented as short communications or posters according to the decision of the Scientific Committee. Acceptance of the abstract is subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee and the Committee has all rights to accept or reject the abstract.
The abstract submission time has been extended to 14 July, 2019. Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their contributions by 31 July, 2019.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference webpage, subject to the author registering as a paid delegate. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author, including any errors in grammar, spelling or scientific facts.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the congress secretariat directly at ERI-W-Helsinki@confedent.fi
Instructions for Abstract Submission
The title should be typed in using small letters, title starting with a capital letter, and should not exceed 15 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters.
The title should clearly define the topic.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organization), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter.
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 300 words. The 300 word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English. The abstract should logically contain the following issues: Objectives, Research question, Materials and methods, Results and Conclusion.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a conference registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisers and Committee of the Conference to publish my abstract in the Meeting
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee.
1. Log in to the abstract submission page. If you have created an account please use your passwords. If you are logging in for the first time please select the Create New Account –option. Kindly notice that only abstracts submitted using the on-line system can be accepted.
2. Select Abstract Submission from the top of the page.
3. Fill in the requested details:
At any time in the process you can click the Save As Draft button to save your incomplete submission and return to it later. You can edit – until the submission deadline - the draft version of your abstract. Once you have clicked “Submit” you can no longer edit your abstract.
The abstract submission is closed.
After this date you can no longer submit or edit an abstract.