Due to the success of our first two-day Summer School initiative at the EARLI SIG1 2016 Conference in Munich, we proudly present our call for the 2018 summer school.
The Summer School will take place two days before the main conference (August 29 -31) at the same location as the main conference. Welcome!
The Summer School aims to:
- Provide a setting for participants to receive feedback and guidance on their current research and provide feedback to fellow PhD students;
- Provide a forum for discussing theoretical and methodological issues of central importance to research on assessment and evaluation;
- Provide the possibility to participate in specific content and methodology workshops (which will be tailored to the participants needs if possible);
- Develop a network of junior and senior scholars in the field of assessment and evaluation across countries and continents;
- Support junior researchers in their effort to enter the SIG1 research community.