There are five formats: paper, symposium, poster, roundtable and workshop/demonstration.
Please use the following submission template for all submissions:
To submit your contribution, please use the online tool.
All submissions will be subject to double blind peer review (see "Review criteria").
Please see the submission template for submission details. The following general guidelines apply to each proposal:
- Abstract: max. 250 words. This has to be submitted in the online system.
- Proposal: max. 3 pages (incl. title, 250-word abstract, main text, tables, figures, and references – i.e., everything!).
The topics include:
- Large scale assessment.
- Classroom assessment.
- Programme evaluation.
- Teachers’ assessment literacy and professional development.
- Assessment and evaluation connections to learning, self-regulated learning, motivation and emotion.
- Formative Assessment.
- Students' assessment literacy and involvement.
- Technology-supported assessment
- Learning analytics
In line with the theme of the conference, we particularly invite submissions incorporating learning analytics perspectives in other areas of assessment and evaluation research.
Each proposal has to comply with the submission template. Reviewers will be asked to evaluate if your proposal meets them. APA 6 guidelines apply for any and all cases not-specified in the template.