Profile & activities
Want to know what we're all about? On this page, we've gathered information on our research profile and the disciplines involved in the programme.
Our website is currently under construction and we'll update it with more information soon.
Key research areas
The main research areas in the DPHuB are:
- studying adaptive and maladaptive human behavior
- social interaction
- aging and individual differences
- as well as neurocognitive, psychosocial, environmental, physiological, biological and molecular principles of human behavior, health consequences of human behavior, human behavior change, intervention, prevention, and rehabilitation using various study designs ranging from experiments to population-based studies and clinical interventions
Courses & studying
A doctoral degree in the programme comprises of a doctoral thesis and 40 credits of additional studies. The studies are divided into discipline-specific studies, aimed to support your research project, and transferable skills training.
- Doctoral thesis
- Discipline-specific training (30 ECTS)
- Research ethics min. 1 ECTS is obligatory
- Transferable skills (10 ECTS)
You can find the degree structure of the Doctoral Programme in Human Behaviour (DPHuB) at the Instructions for Students website.