[FI] Koronavirustilanteen vuoksi tenttejä ei järjestetä kampuksella ennen elokuuta; elokuusta lähtien tenttejä järjestetään rajoitetusti. Tällä sivulla on kootusti tietoja etenkin vaihtoehtoisista tenttijärjestelyistä Kumpulan kampuksella. Muita Kumpulan opetuksen poikkeusjärjestelyihin liittyviä ohjeita löytyy täältä. (Ylläpidon helpottamiseksi tätä sivua pidetään toistaiseksi yllä ensisijaisesti englanniksi. Ota tarvittaessa yhteys kurssin opettajaan tai koulutusohjelman johtajaan.)
[EN] Due to the corona-virus situation exams are not organised on-site before August. From August on, on-site exams will be offered to a limited extent. This page serves as a reference especially for alternative exam arrangements in the Faculty of Science. For other information regarding teaching arrangements in Kumpula, see here.
Guidelines for both teachers and students
- On-site exams are not organised before August 2020. However, Examinarium is open in Kumpula.
- Most of the exams will be arranged remotely also in August.
- General/separate exams will be arranged on-site in August for the following programmes :
BSc and MS programmes in Chemistry, BSc programme in Physical Sciences, MSc programme in Particle Physics and Astrophysical Sciences, MSc programme in Atmospheric Sciences, MSc programme in Materials Research, MSc programme in Theoretical and Computational Methods.
- Registration has exceptionally been reopened for the general examinations at August, registration will continue till 16th of June 23:59! (The registration DL was 31 May 2020.)
- Teachers should do their best to support the normal progress of studies, also under the special circumstances, by offering remote forms for taking exams and courses where feasible.
- The forms of taking an exam or a course may vary a lot (e.g. Moodle exam, oral exam, study circle with reports, independent written work, independent or group project, ...). See here for advice.
- The unusual arrangements should not result in a larger workload or higher requirements for students.
- Students: register to general/separate summer exams by June 16! Contact the responsible teacher as soon as possible if you want to take an exam/course not offered as part of the general/separate exams. If the exam/course is not yet listed (see below), negotiate with the teacher if, how and when the exam/course can be taken. Please avoid no-shows since the arrangements may require an extra effort by the teacher.
- Students with special needs (e.g. dyslexia): please contact the responsible teacher directly in advance and agree on the special arrangement (e.g. more time to complete an exam because of dyslexia).
- Teachers: please update information on your courses and exams via your education coordinator as soon as the information becomes available (e.g. when you decide to organise an exam based on a student request) so that students know the offering and can prepare respectively.
Exam arrangements by degree programme
Maantieteen kandi / BSc programme in Geography,
MSc programme in Geography:
Geotieteiden kandi / BSc programme in Geosciences,
MSc Programme in Geology and Geophysics:
Link: Koejärjestelyt / exam arrangements in spring 2020 (2nd sheet)
MSc programme in Urban Studies and Planning:
Matemaattisten tieteiden kandi / BSc programme in Mathematical Sciences,
MSc programme in Mathematics and Statistics:
Kemian kandi / BSc programme in Chemistry,
MSc programme in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences
Fysikaalisten tieteiden kandi / BSc programme in Physical Sciences,
MSc programme in Particle Physics and Astrophysical Sciences,
MSc programme in Atmospheric Sciences,
MSc programme in Materials Research,
MSc programme in Theoretical and Computational Methods:
Link: Kurssien erityisjärjestelyt / special course arrangements
Link: Erityisjärjestelyt yleisesti / special arrangements in general (search for "exams")
BSc in Science,
Tietojenkäsittelytieteen kandi / BSc in Computer Science,
MFK-opettajankoulutusohjelmat (kandi ja maisteri) / BSc and MSc programmes for Teachers,
MSc programme in Computer Science,
MSc programme in Data Science,
MSc programme in Life Science Informatics
Link: Tenttitiedot / exam information spring 2020 (see the programme-specific sheet)