The Teachers' Academy logo, the acorn, stands for knowledge, a new beginning and the spread of wisdom. It is a sign of the distinguished university teacher as an inspirer of learning.
The oak tree, a symbol of knowledge and wisdom, stands for community and the Teachers' Academy as a network of scholarly teachers. It evokes the idea of a university community that is proud of its teachers, appreciates their skills and encourages them in their quest for better teaching.
Follow the Teachers’ Academy
- A lasting philosophy of teaching (5th June 2015)
- The proof hat and apprentice learning (12th February 2015)
- New members of the Academy have been selected (19 December 2014)
- But where are the students? (13th November 2014)
- Perspective on your work (15th October 2014)
- Learning about teaching on Teachers’ Academy funding (12th September 2014)
- Entering a culture through its kitchen(19th May 2014)
- Debate heads into the classroom (13th May 2014)
- Teachers' Academy discusses internationalisation (9th September 2013)