Contact THE International Exchange Services if you have questions about:
- Exchange periods and Application procedure
- Questions about the different programmes or student exchange opportunities in general
- Changes to your Learning Agreement
- Extending or shortening your exchange
- the JOO study right and how to apply to
International Exchange Services
Contacting or visiting us is easy, we offer:
Mondays 13-15 *
in July 2017
Mondays 13-15 (in the University main library Kaisa House)
Exceptions to the Office hours
The International Exchange Office is represented on each campus in conjunction with the local Student Services. Please look here for the address of each campus' Student Services.
Weekdays 10-15, our phone number is: +358 2941 22401
studentexchange(at)helsinki.fi. Please include your faculty and the topic of your query in the message header.
International Exchange Services, PL3, 00014 University of Helsinki
Contact persons for Erasmus Learning agreements
*Please note times indicated are in Eastern European Time (EET).
Our Exchange programmes are: