Contact THE International Exchange Services if you have questions about:
- Exchange periods and Application procedure
- Questions about the different programmes or student exchange opportunities in general
- Changes to your Learning Agreement
- Extending or shortening your exchange
- the JOO study right and how to apply to
International Exchange Services
Contacting or visiting us is easy, we offer:
Mondays 13-15 *
The International Exchange Office is represented on each campus in conjunction with the local Student Services. Please look here for the address of each campus' Student Services.
Weekdays 10-15, our phone number is: +358 2941 22401
studentexchange(at)helsinki.fi. Please include your faculty and the topic of your query in the message header.
For matters concerning flexible study rights (JOO) email: joo(at)helsinki.fi
International Exchange Services, PL3, 00014 University of Helsinki
Read information on the web: Information about exchange studies at the University of Helsinki
Contact persons for Erasmus Learning agreements
*Please note times indicated are in Eastern European Time (EET).
Our Exchange programmes are: