The Doctoral Programme in Geosciences (GeoDoc) is a multidisciplinary postgraduate research training programme for students interested in Earth's crust, its dynamics, phenomena and social dimensions.
- A community of 55 doctoral students from Finland and around the world
- Disciplines represented: Geology, Physical Geography, Solid Earth Geophysics, and parts of Archaeology
- More than 70 expert supervisors with a substantial academic record
- Admissions: five a year – 10 new doctoral students admitted each year
- University-funded doctoral candidate positions: call for applications once a year
- Can I complete my degree in English? Yes, you can!
- Want to know how others did it before you? Browse our recent doctoral theses at the university’s open digital archive.