The Doctoral Programme in Biomedicine (DPBM) is a broad, international doctoral program in the fields of biomedicine and translational and molecular medicine. It offers excellent research and training facilities, high quality infrastructure, and extensive networks and collaborations.
- A community of over 200 doctoral candidates around the world
- Research areas biomedicine and translational and molecular medicine
- Admissions: twice a year – 50 new doctoral students admitted each year
- University-funded doctoral candidate positions – call for applications once a year
- You can complete your degree in English.
- Want to know how others did it before you? Browse our recent doctoral theses at the university’s open digital archive
- Did you know? In international comparisons, research in the University of Helsinki ranks among the leading European universities and close to the top 100 in the world.