In case you are interested in studying at the Open University or you have questions regarding the course registration, contact University’s Admissions Services.
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit in Fabianinkatu 33, ground floor. See more information.
If you already study at Open University, please contact Siltavuori student services (for transcript of studies or changing your name).
- via email email@example.com
- visiting in Siltavuorenpenger 5 A, Minerva, K1, room 141d. See more information.
- Questions about course offerings and forms of teaching as well as feedback
- Continuation of suspended studies
- Recognition and validation of prior learning
- Questions about the content of courses
- Questions about the assessment of studies
If a teacher’s contact details are not available on the learning platform or the Open University web service, you can contact the teacher via the education specialist.
Study skill courses are organised each academic year. An orientation session advising students about the studies is organised at the beginning of study modules. The learning environments also have many elements that guide students’ studying and learning.