Help with your studies
In case you are interested in studying at the Open University or you have questions regarding the course registration, contact University’s Admissions Services
- via email: email@example.com
- by visiting drop-in services in Guidance Corner (Kaisa-talo, Fabianinkatu 32), ground floor. Notice, that the drop-in services are not available every day. More information
- by booking an appointment. More information.
If you already study at Open University, please contact student services:
Contact Helpdesk if you have problems concerning usernames.
- Questions about course offerings and forms of teaching as well as feedback
- Continuation of suspended studies
- Recognition and validation of prior learning
- Questions about the content of courses
- Questions about the assessment of studies
If you can't reach the the teacher during the course or via the learning platform, contact the education specialist.
Study skill courses are organised each academic year. An orientation session advising students about the studies is organised at the beginning of study modules. The learning environments also have many elements that guide students’ studying and learning.