INAR is organizing several times a year multidisciplinary training courses for PhD students. The courses have a problem-based approach allowing the students to familiarize themselves with the research infrastructure and data collected at the SMEAR II station, data analysis, multidisciplinary collaboration and scientific writing. The students come from involved universities and other collaboration organizations all around the world.
Courses, spring 2018
- Winter School 2018 - Advanced analysis of atmosphere-surface interactions and feedbacks, Hyytiälä 5-16 March 2018, course call and registration.
- 14th School on Atmospheric Aerosol Physics, Measurement, and Sampling, Hyytiälä 11-18 May 2018, course call.
Courses, summer 2018
- First Steps in Biosphere-Atmosphere Modelling, Hyytiälä 4-15 June 2018, course call
- Effects of climate change on Arctic livelihoods and living conditions, Nuuk and Reykjavik 1-12 July 2018, course call, instructions, learning diary and registration.
- Helsinki Summer School: Air quality in China, Hyytiälä and Helsinki 7.8.-23. August 2018.
- Formation and growth of atmospheric aerosols, Hyytiälä 13-24 August 2018