INAR is organizing several times a year intensive multidiscipline courses for Master and PhD students on different topics. The courses have a problem-based approach allowing the students to familiarize themselves with the research infrastructure and data collected at the SMEAR II station, data analysis, multidisciplinary collaboration and scientific writing. The students come from involved universities and other collaboration organizations all around the world.
Courses, spring 2019
- Winter School 2019 - Advanced analysis of atmosphere-surface interactions and feedbacks, Hyytiälä 4-15 March 2019, course call and registration
Courses, autumn 2018
- Field course in Micrometeorology and Hydrology 3 – 7 September 2018, Hyytiälä Forestry Field Station, Finland, course call and registration.
- Autumn School 2018 - Analysis of atmosphere-surface interactions and feedbacks, Hyytiälä 8-19 October 2018, course call and registration.
Courses, summer 2018
- First Steps in Biosphere-Atmosphere Modelling, Hyytiälä 4-15 June 2018, course call
- Effects of climate change on Arctic livelihoods and living conditions, Nuuk and Reykjavik 1-12 July 2018, course call, instructions, learning diary and registration.
- Helsinki Summer School: Air quality in China, Hyytiälä and Helsinki 7.8.-23. August 2018.
- Formation and growth of atmospheric aerosols, Hyytiälä 13-24 August 2018, course call
Courses, spring 2018