The role of companies in the HelsinkiUNI International Talent programme:
- The company gets to choose students to its mentoring group. The size of the group is 5-8 students.
- The company representative participates in the kick-off and closing events.
- The company commits to organizing 3 -5 meet-ups during the programme. Themes for the meet-ups can include a company presentation, the latest trends in the field and current competency requirements. Getting to know the students and discovering their potential is an important theme.
- When the programme is finished, companies are very welcome but not obliged to continue cooperating with the students.
The planned schedule for the programme is described below. Of course, we will follow the coronavirus situation and this may lead to changes in the plan.
- May- August: Registration for companies is open until September. Companies choose which degree programmes they are interested in when enrolling. It is advisable to have an open mind in the selection, as students can be selected from several degree programmes.
- September: Student marketing begins. Students choose which company group they want to participate in. Students can choose one of the companies that have expressed interest in one’s own degree programme.
- October: Career Services provides the company with a list of students who have applied for the company group. The company will make the final choice.
- December: The programme starts with a joint Kick-off event.
- January - May: Students and company representatives meet 3-5 times on company’s premises.
- May: The programme ends with a joint closing session.
The programme is intended for all companies and organisations operating in Finland.
The registration for companies for the season 2021 - 2020 begins later in Spring 2020. If you have any questions, please contact Career Services: email@example.com.