The Main Building of the university, designed by Carl Ludvig Engel, was completed in 1832. It is located next to the Senate Square in the heart of Helsinki's neoclassical centre, facing the Cathedral and the Government's Palace. The Fabianinkatu side was completed in 1937, before the war. The architect was J.S Sirén, who also designed the Parliament House.
The city center campus is easy to reach from the Helsinki/Vantaa airport via public bus, train, shuttle, or taxi. For more information about tickets, prices, connections, etc. please visit finnair.com.
City of Helsinki
Links for information about Helsinki: