General note for all presentations
- Oral presentations are 8 minutes + 2 minutes for questions.
- You should bring your presentation on a USB stick and load it to the computer of the lecture room (or check with the staff that there are no technical difficulties in presenting from your own computer) no later than during the previous intermission.
- Assistance will be available.
- Posters should be set up on Thursday, February 1st latest at 10:00 and may remain fastened until Saturday, February 3rd at 14:00.
- Please be prepared to present your poster on Friday, February 2nd during both afternoon coffee breaks.
- The poster layout should be portrait with maximum size of 119 cm (height) x 84 cm (width).
Poster teaser talks
Instruction for poster presenters invited to the poster teaser talks on Friday, February 2nd starting at 12:40:
- Your presentation should be a PDF file of maximally 3 pages (note that if you save a powerpoint file as PDF all animations will be lost, so avoid animations)
- Clearly indicate your poster number and presenting author’s name
- Your presentation is allowed to be maximally 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Please prepare well, as we will strictly cut off the presentation when the time is up.
- Please provide us with your PDF file on a USB stick at the very latest on Friday 2 February during the first coffee break from 10:00–10:30. Bring the USB to our Registration desk in the venue lobby.
- The poster teaser talks will proceed in alphabetical order of presenting author’s last name – be prepared! We will be very strict with the time.