Advances in Modal Logic 2020
August 24-28 2020, Helsinki, Finland
Welcome to the conference
Modal Logic, originally conceived as the logic of necessity and possibility, has developed into a powerful mathematical discipline that deals with (restricted) description languages for talking about various kinds of relational structures. Advances in Modal Logic 2020 is part of a bi-annual international conference and book series in Modal Logic. The aim of the conference series is to report on important new developments in pure and applied modal logic, and to do so at varying locations throughout the world. The book series is based on the conferences.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! In light of the travel and gathering restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Advances in Modal Logic 2020 conference has been moved online, and with new dates of August 24--28.
- Abstracts of full papers submission deadline: 18 March 2020
- Full papers submission deadline: 25 March 2020
- Full papers acceptance notification: 20 May 2020
- Final version of full papers due: 11 June 2020
- Short presentations submission deadline: 1 June 2020
- Short presentations acceptance notification: 15 June 2020
- Final version of short presentations due: 20 June 2020
All deadlines are AoE.
- Conference: 24 August -- 28 August 2020