Advances in Modal Logic 2020
August 17-21 2020, Helsinki, Finland
Welcome to the conference
Modal Logic, originally conceived as the logic of necessity and possibility, has developed into a powerful mathematical discipline that deals with (restricted) description languages for talking about various kinds of relational structures. Advances in Modal Logic 2020 is part of a bi-annual international conference and book series in Modal Logic. The aim of the conference series is to report on important new developments in pure and applied modal logic, and to do so at varying locations throughout the world. The book series is based on the conferences.
- Abstracts of full papers submission deadline: 18 March 2020
- Full papers submission deadline: 25 March 2020
- Full papers acceptance notification: 18 May 2020
- Short presentations submission deadline: 25 May 2020
- Short presentations acceptance notification: 8 June 2020
- Final version of full papers and short presentations due: 11 June 2020
All deadlines are AoE.
- Conference: 17 August -- 21 August 2020