7th European Congress of Qualitative Inquiry
University of Helsinki, 10-12 January 2024, Helsinki, Finland
- Meri Kulmala, Faculty of Social Sciences, Helsinki Inequality Initiative (INEQ)
- Satu Venäläinen, Faculty of Social Sciences, Social Psychology
- Reetta Mietola, Faculty of Arts, Department of Cultures
- Riikka Hohti, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Department of Education
- Miira Niska, Faculty of Social Sciences, Social Psychology
- Maija Jäppinen, Faculty of Social Sciences, Social Work
- Riikka Lämsä, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health
- Sanna Spišák, Conference Coordinator, Faculty of Social Sciences, Helsinki Inequality Initiative (INEQ)
If you have any questions or need more information concerning the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The European Congress of Qualitative Inquiry is the annual conference of the European Network for Qualitative Inquiry. The congress is organised in Finland in 2024 for the first time and is hosted by the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Helsinki.