We welcome submissions that relate directly to the theme of the conference, as well as on other subjects. We strongly encourage workshop organizers to issue open calls for contributions and we only accept closed sessions in extraordinary circumstances (please apply to the committee). We will announce the names of open workshops (once they are accepted) in the call for papers.
Workshops are to consist of six 30-minute lecture slots. The first or last of these slots can be reserved for introductory remarks or a general discussion. Workshops can be expanded as necessary by further blocks of three 30-minute slots, subject to the approval of the organizing committee.
Proposals should include the following information
- name(s) of the organizer(s);
- title of the workshop;
- description of the purpose of the workshop;
- length of workshop if other than 6 x 30 minutes;
- a preliminary list of speakers and proposed papers in addition to open slots;
- contact e-mail of organizer(s) for applications in call for papers
Workshop proposals must be submitted by email to email@example.com before 30 November 2023. Workshop organizers will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their proposal by 15 December 2023.
Submission for paper and poster abstracts (200–400 words) will open on 1 January 2024.