Do you want to keep updated about the admissions at the University of Helsinki? Sign up for our Admissions Newsletter.
- You can apply to the International Master's Programmes from 3 December 2019 to 10 January 2020 (for studies starting in autumn 2020).
- For the English-language Bachelor's Programme in Science, the admission is based on the grades of the Finnish matriculation examination, RP- or DIA-examination administered in Finland, or IB- or EB-examination. If you do not have any of the mentioned degrees, your admission is based on SAT subject test results in mathematics 2 and either physics or chemistry. The applicants in the admission group 1 (SAT subject tests) can apply from 3 December 2019 to 10 January 2020. For others, the next application period will be from 18 March 2020 to 1 April 2020.
- The next application periods for our doctoral programmes is on 3–17 September 2019 and 5–19 November 2019.
- The joint application to the Bachelor's and Master's Programmes in Finnish and Swedish takes place from 18 March 2020 to 1 April 2020.
- If you are considering a student exchange at the University of Helsinki, you can find the application periods in the Instructions for students - For exchange and visiting students.
- The next Helsinki Summer School takes place on 4–20 Aug 2020. The applications will open in December 2019.
Read more about the application process for the International Master's Programmes or check out the other study options offered by the University of Helsinki.