Campus Learning and Development Initiatives – Caledonia is a hub created for the transdisciplinary needs that campus retrofitting and development require.
Caledonia is both a space and a way of thinking. The hub builds initiatives and evidence-based activities that are intended for different stakeholders working on campus. These activities also cover continuing professional development (CPD) and sharing of expertise, experiences and knowledge. The activities are rooted in modern pedagogical thinking that is immersed with digitization and digitalization of teaching, learning and working through knowledge creation.
Caledonia Hub studies and develops
- Ways to work in continuing professional development (CPD) as a strategic pedagogical partner
- Ways to and challenges in using participatory and co-design to engage users and create sustainable learning landscapes
- Ways to perform research & development to shape digital solutions for collaboration
- Ways to support the students and staff in pedagogical digireadiness
- Solutions that function as a physical-digital platform for Faculty Learning and Journal Club
Learning landscapes are active spaces and places that attract people to come and study and collaborate anytime, anywhere. Sometimes in co-silence, sometimes co-creating.