The Doctoral Programme in Mathematics and Statistics (Domast) offers PhD thesis topics and high-quality supervision in several areas of mathematics. These areas include, for example, analysis, inverse problems, mathematical biology, mathematical physics, mathematical logic and statistics.
- A community of 60 doctoral students from Finland and around the world
- Disciplines presented: analysis, inverse problems, mathematical biology, mathematical physics, mathematical logic and statistics.
- More than 50 expert supervisors with a substantial academic record
- Admissions: five a year – 10 new doctoral students admitted each year
- University-funded doctoral candidate positions: call for applications once a year
- Can I complete my degree in English? Yes, you can!
- Want to know how others did it before you? Browse our recent doctoral theses at the university’s open digital archive.