The Doctoral Programme in Psychology, Learning and Communication (PsyCo) is a multidisciplinary, translational and international doctoral programme. It facilitates research conducted in the fields of educational sciences, learning, cognitive sciences, psychology, logopedics, and phonetics.
- A community of about 130 doctoral students from Finland and around the world
- Disciplines represented: educational psychology, university pedagogy, psychology, cognitive sciences, phonetics, logopedics
- More than 120 expert supervisors with a substantial academic record
- Admissions: twice a year – 20 new doctoral students admitted each year
- University-funded doctoral candidate positions: call for applications once a year
- Can I complete my degree in English? Yes, you can!
- Want to know how others did it before you? Browse our recent doctoral theses at the university’s open digital archive.
Did you know? The University of Helsinki scores highly in international comparisons of research and teaching in the educational sciences: it is among the leading Nordic and European universities and around the top 50 in the world.