Associate Professor Laura Ruotsalainen and Professor Jussi Kangasharju invite you to the second event of
Computer Science and Sustainability Science seminar series on May 27th14-16.00 in Zoom.
Department of Computer Science arranges a seminar series Computer Science and Sustainability Science in two sessions. The second session will be arranged on May 27th and it will discuss how computer science can help in sustainability research. The recordings from the first session are found from the CS department’s Teams or delivered by request.
The program for the second session is below followed by the link to Zoom. Warmly welcome!
1) Energy-Efficient Algorithms, Professor Mikko Koivisto, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki (moved to the second event due to technical problems in the first one)
2) HELSUS and Autonomous Systems for Smart Cities, Associate Professor Laura Ruotsalainen, Department of Computer Science, HIDATA and HELSUS, University of Helsinki
3) Role of computer sciences in exploring future sustainable food systems, Associate Professor Hanna Tuomisto, Department of Agricultural Sciences and HELSUS, University of Helsinki
4) Associate Professor Kai Puolamäki, Department of Computer Science and HIDATA, University of Helsinki
5) Artificial intelligence to support urban climate and air quality studies, Associate Professor Leena Järvi, Institute for Atmospheric and Earth System Research (INAR) / Physics and HELSUS, University of Helsinki