FIMM PhD student and postdoc council
The FIMM PhD Student and Postdoc Council is an independent researcher body that provides the organizational framework needed to effectively organise events, as well as the autonomy to explore and develop new ideas supporting student and postdoc research training. New council members are nominated following a bi-annual cycle, using a voting system.
Current Council members
- Linda Ottensmann (PhD student, Group Pirinen), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mattia Cordioli (PhD student, Group Ganna), email@example.com
- Aino Heikkinen (PhD student, Group Ollikainen), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Eick (PhD student, Group Ganna), email@example.com
- Bradley Jermy (Postdoctoral Researcher, INTERVENE Project), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samuel Jones (Postdoctoral Researcher, Group Ollila), email@example.com
- Laura Langohr (Postdoctoral Researcher, Group Pitkänen, Group Kilpivaara / Wartiovaara-Kautto), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tomi Määttä (Postdoctoral Researcher, Group Pitkänen), email@example.com
Contact Persons for Events and Activities
All students and postdocs at FIMM are welcome to bring new ideas, thoughts, and feedback to any council member and are highly encouraged to get involved in planning events!