- Browse and search the material
- Print or save individual articles or parts of books from e-materials in reasonable amounts for your personal use for study, teaching or research
- Share individual articles or parts of books with a third party for personal use in the name of scientific research and communication
- Incorporate links to e-resources in course materials used in teaching at the University of Helsinki.
You may not
- Use the e-materials for commercial purposes
- Distribute, sell or modify the material or make derivative works of it
- Systematically download material by using bot software or other automatic processes.