Call for papers
The theme of this NECTAR conference is “Towards human scale cities – Open and happy”
As the share of urban population grows worldwide, there is a growing need to develop cities that are environmentally sustainable, functional and promoting well-being.
The conference calls for presentations on advancements in the field of transport, communication and mobility. In this conference the particular focus will be on urban transportation and the new possibilities that open data and digital technologies provide for mobility solutions. For example, how transport policies have changed and what novel ways of organizing the daily mobility have emerged to make cities more sustainable and more pleasant - from the perspective of people.
We will invite papers widely from the fields of transport, communication and mobility. In addition to the general call for papers, each cluster organizes a session with a specific thematic call. Please find the cluster specific calls here:
(links will be updated)
- Cluster 1: Transport Infrastructure Impacts and Evaluation
- Cluster 2: Policy and Environment
- Cluster 3: Logistics and Freight
- Cluster 4: Commuting, Migration and Labour Market
- Cluster 5: Leisure, Recreation and Tourism
- Cluster 6: Accessibility
- Cluster 7: Social & Health Issues
- Cluster 8: Information and Communication Technologies
See important dates for submitting your papers to the conference [here]