Abstract submission is now closed. (Open 1 January to 15 March 2019.) Thank you for all the abstracts!
Notification of Acceptance was sent to authors by 30 March 2019.
LINGUAPEDA 2019 / Instructions for abstracts
Length of abstract: Max. 250 words (including title, do not include a list of references)
Language: Finnish, Swedish, English
Stage of research or experiment: Finished or on-going
Structure of abstract
The abstract should be written in such a way that it contains the following in a clear manner:
- The goal and theory base of the research or experiement
- Research questions or target of experiement
- Method: research participants, measures, their relation to the research questions and theory base, methods of data collection and analysis
- The most important results
- Conclusions and implications
NB! The abstract is anonymised so do not include your name in the abstract.
The main theme of the seminar is teachers' future competences. When submitting the abstract, please mention what subtheme is appropriate for your abstract:
- research in teaching practice
- research in teacherhood
- reasearch in foreign language teaching
- digitalisation in language education
- new types of assessment
- integration of subjects/disciplines
- other (relating to current and common questions in language pedagogy)