Reservations will be handled on a on a first-come, first-served basis. Each form must be completed individually by only one participant. If you have problems with completing the online form, please contact the local conference secretariat at Confedent International:
Registration fees if paid by June 15, 2023
- Regular fee of EUR 200 (includes conference materials, coffee breaks, and Helsinki City Hall Reception)
- Reduced fee of EUR 100 (includes conference materials, coffee breaks, and Helsinki City Hall Reception) for students and postdocs without sufficient funds
Late registration fees from June 16 to July 10, 2023
- Regular fee of EUR 300 (includes conference materials, coffee breaks, and Helsinki City Hall Reception)
- Reduced fee of EUR 150 (includes conference materials, coffee breaks, and Helsinki City Hall Reception) for students and postdocs without sufficient funds
- Monday, July 31, 2023: Helsinki City Hall Reception (included in the registration fee)
- Wednesday, August 2, 2023: Visit to Suomenlinna (EUR 10 per ticket)
- Thursday, August 3, 2023: Conference Dinner at Restaurant Sipuli (EUR 80 per person)
Payment of registration fees
- IWOTA 2023 accepts credit card payments only. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard. All credit card payments are processed via an SSL secured credit card payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
Cancellation of registration
- All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- A fee of EUR 50 will be applied to all cancellations made by June 30, 2023.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made after June 30, 2023. 100% payment to be made if fees are not paid at the time of cancellation. No-show is not considered a cancellation.
- There will be no refund for no-shows. Denial of a visa application to Finland does not entitle a participant to any refunds.
- The Conference Organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to conference participants (or their accompanying persons), either during or as a result of the meeting.
- Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.
- The organizers do not take responsibility for force majeure reasons for cancellation of the event (natural disaster, outbreak of severe contagious epidemic, major strikes etc.). In such case, the organizing committee will decide upon refunding of paid fees.