The registration is now closed
If you choose to attend the dinner, please specify your choice of main course (vegan, fish or meat) on the registration form under "Additional info".
Registration closes on 7 May 2018.
- Standard fee: €200
- Reduced fee (students, retired, unemployed): €115
Catered by Filipino/Finnish chef Menchel Pullinen at her newly-opened restaurant, Coconut Street, Mariankatu 23 (a 10-minute walk from the conference venue).
The 55 euro dinner price includes three courses:
a Scan-Asian appetizer buffet
- Filipino ceviche on Finnish rye bread made with local Finnish vendance fish (L, M)
- Vietnamese summer rolls with Finnish smoked salmon, avocado and dill (G, L, M)
- Vegan summer rolls with homemade tofu (G, L, M)
- Vegetarian quinoa and cauliflower meatballs served with vegetarian sriracha mayo (L, M)
- Duck breast with Finnish lingonberry, apple chutney and carrot puree and crispy potato (G, L, M)
- Steamed chicken and nettle wontons (L, M)
Main course (served a la carte)
Your choice of the following three options (order in advance during registration).
- Vegan green curry with homemade tofu, eggplant, zucchini and Thai basil (G, L, M)
- Deep fried Finnish pike-perch in soy sauce ginger broth with red bell pepper, spring onions and papaya salad (G, L, M)
- Filipino pork cheek adobo with green mango, cucumber salad and spring onions (L, M)
All main courses are served with steamed rice, kimchi potatoes and Finnish pickled vegetables (G, L, M)
- Chocolate Fondant with homemade coconut ice cream with a hint of Finnish vodka, served with rhubarb reduction (L) Gluten free and vegan dessert option available upon request)
The dinner price also includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and coffee/tea.
Please specify your choice of main course on the registration form under "Additional info".
G - Gluten free. L - Lactose free. M - Milk free