Abstract Submissions are accepted only electronically by using the on-line submission system.
To start the submission, create a new account and make sure to give your valid email address. You can choose your own password. Please remember the password for future log in. Further instructions are given as you proceed with your submission.
We accept papers, posters, and data sessions. You can also submit a panel proposal, which should consist of at least three papers on a common theme. Besides the description of the panel, the panel organizer(s) should also provide names and the titles of the contributers. Each session lasts 90 minutes.
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their contributions and the type of presentation by February 28, 2019.
Accepted contributions will be presented either as oral presentations or posters according to the decision of the Scientific Committee. Acceptance of the abstract is subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee and the Committee has all rights to accept or reject the abstract.
All accepted abstracts will be published electronically on the Conference app and the Conference webpages, subject to the author’s confirmation to present in the conference and registeration as a paid delegate. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author, including any errors in grammar, spelling or scientific facts.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the congress secretariat directly at email@example.com
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
The title should be typed in using small letters, title starting with a capital letter, and should not exceed 35 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters.
The title should clearly define the topic. Please note, if your abstract is a part of a panel, indicate the name of the panel before the abstract title e.g. "Panel name: Abstract Title". The contributions of the panel should be submitted individually.
Please indicate what type of abstract it is (oral, poster, panel or data session). You can only submit one abstract for each submission type as the first author.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organization), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter. In the affiliation field if an author has more than 1 affiliation please separate the affiliation with a comma (e.g. 1,2,3). Please do not add a space after the comma.
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 350 words. The 350 word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English. The abstract should contain the objective of the study, methods, results and conclusions.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a conference registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisers and Committee of the Conference to publish my abstract in their chosen format
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organising Committee.
At any time in the process you can click the "Save As Draft" button to save your incomplete submission and return to it later. You can edit – until the submission deadline - the draft version of your abstract. Once you have clicked “Submit” you can no longer edit your abstract.
- Please log in to the abstract submission page. If you are logging in for the first time, please create a new account. If you have created an account, please use your passwords. Kindly notice that only abstracts submitted using the on-line system can be accepted.
- Fill in your e-mail address and your preferred password. Click "Create New Account".
- Click "Update Contact Information" and then "Create Contact".
- Please select Abstract Submission from the top of the page.
- Please fill in the requested details:
- Type in the title according to the instructions given.
- Choose the presentation type you would prefer.
- Fill in the author details.
- Type your abstract to the text field.
- Preview your abstract and click "Continue".
- Accept the terms and conditions and then submit your abstract by clicking "Submit".
Abstract submission is closed.