SCAM alert! We have been made aware that some speakers have received scam emails from special service providers, e.g. ehotelservices.org, offering special discounted hotel rooms during the conference. AMOC 2022 conference organizers do not approach you with emails regarding accommodation.
The conference runs from Monday to Friday (6-10 June). The program of Monday to Wednesday takes place in Helsinki. From Wednesday morning to Friday, the conference venue is a cruise ship. Cabin accommodation on the cruise ship (Wed-Fri) is included in the registration fee; see Registration for details and pricing.
As for accommodation in Helsinki, all conference participants are asked to make their own hotel reservations and pay for their own accommodation. Quota reservations have been made to two hotels (see below). The availability of the rooms is limited and can only be guaranteed for a limited time.
Address: Vuorikatu 19, Helsinki. 300 m to Metsätalo (Forest House), which is the conference venue on Mon-Tue.
- Room rates can be found in the table below. All prices include breakfast, wireless internet access and VAT. For detailed room descriptions, see https://www.hotelarthur.fi/en/
- Reservations can be made for arrival dates 5 June – 7 June.
- Use booking code AMOC2022 for reservations.
- Reservations can be made through the following link or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or by telephone +358-9-173 441.
- Reservations made using the booking code can be cancelled on the day before arrival by 18:00 Helsinki time without any cancellation fee. In case of a no-show there will be a charge of minimum one night.
- Extended deadline for reservations is 21 May 2022. (Kindly note that the availability of rooms is limited and cannot be guaranteed. Booking as early as possible is recommended.
Address: Pohjoinen Hesperiankatu 23 A, Helsinki. Next to several bus/tram lines. 2.5 km to Metsätalo (Forest House), which is the conference venue on Mon-Tue.
Quota reservations made as follows (all prices including breakfast and VAT)
- Room rates can be found in the table below. All prices include breakfast, wireless internet access and VAT. For detailed room descriptions, see the following page.
- Reservations can be made for arrival dates 5 June – 7 June. Check-in from 3pm on day of arrival, check-out by 11am on departure date.
- Send your reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information: booking code AMOC2022 , guest name(s), type of room, arrival and departure dates, email address.
- Deadline for reservations has passed but there are still a few vacancies with AMOC room rates. Reservations will be confirmed upon availability, kindly wait for the confirmation.